Sponsor a Child
What does child sponsorship cost?Sponsorship is $50 per month
- There are 4 sponsors per child to cover the costs of running our orphanage/ home.
- School age children will have a 5th sponsor to cover their school fees and all other costs relating to their education.
- Sponsorship fees can be paid via credit card or direct deposit.
What does sponsorship provide for a child?
- Covers 100% of all children's needs
- A loving home environment with caring staff who provide a high standard of care
- One-on-one care for babies to overcome their traumatic arrival
- Baby formula & nutritional supplements for infants
- Three nourishing meals a day for toddlers and children
- Clothing and essential necessities
- Health care and supplementary nutrition
- Excursions into the community so children are regularly integrated into their own culture
- Participation in Filial / Play Therapy programs to assist with overcoming the emotional trauma of their early lives
- Attendance at School for children over 4 years of age
- Opportunity to learn important life skills
What will the sponsor receive?
- A yearly update of your child
- A letter (or painting depending on age) in the post from your sponsor child along with update
- Email contact throughout the year updating you on Mission in Action's activities (sign up for our mailing list)
- A reminder when it is your sponsor child's birthday
- All sponsors are welcome to send emails to their sponsor child.